Fun for all the family!
Enjoy traditional music, craft activities and taste delicious local produce at Harcourt Arboretum, 130 acres of the best collection of trees in Oxfordshire with some of the oldest redwoods in the UK.
There is plenty to do at this year's Spring Fair:
- Enjoy spring and woodland-themed storytelling with Vergine Gulbenkian
- Meet farm animals with Farms2Ewe
- A chance to meet the Arborists at our equipment showcase
- Enjoy live music on the Hurdy Gurdy and from Oxford Drum Troope
- Join in with a variety of craft activities including sowing, growing mini-meadows and bluebell craft
- Face painting for children (and adults!)
- Meet People in Action and Cutteslowe Therapeutic Trust
- Indulge yourself with tea and cakes
- Enjoy Hitchcox cider or beer from the Shotover Brewing Company
- Tuck into a traditional pig roast by Coopers, venison burgers by Veni & Son, delicious vegetarian and vegan food by Greenbox, frozen yogurt, milkshakes, crepes or bolitas.
- The chance to buy delicious jams, chutneys and preserves from ‘Well Preserved’
- Meet stall holders selling Arboretum honey, organic vegetables and cards and soaps inspired by the natural world
- The chance to buy beautiful botanical illustration prints from the Oxford Florilegium
- Meet the Oxfordshire Mammal Society, the Wildlife Trust and RSPB to learn more about our native wildlife
A great day out for all, and FREE with your Arboretum entry ticket, £5.45 for an adult ticket (£6 with Gift Aid), children go free with a paying family member.
Gates open at 11am, please note car parking for the event is limited. We would encourage our visitors to consider car-sharing or using public transport where possible.